Gwen

Super Mario Galaxy: 600%

I've had a lot of time on my hands so I thought it would be neat to go insane: Getting every star as both Mario and Luigi in all six save slots. I don't count getting 999,999 star bits toward completion, and I wiped everything before I started too. I'm updating on twitter every 20 stars, I think I've got 47 stars on the first file as Mario but I'm not sure. I also don't know if I want to finish all the files as Mario and then hit them all again as Luigi or do both on one file and move to the next.

Can't you just copy and paste the saves?

That's not the point

This is silly, but I like it. Do all of Mario first cause Luigi is totes better and that way the second half is the best half.

I wouldn't typically say this to someone with a Video game goal, but I feel that this behavior is so extreme that my suggestion is to learn to cook, or learn to paint, play the guitar, go to the gym, read a book, or try literally any other form of enrichment.

Just throwin' it out there, gonna leave it out on the table for anyone to pick up n think about. If nobody does, then hey; no harm done.

That's my post.

Doesn't seem any more extreme than someone trying to just get decent at a LoMa/Lords Management/Whatever.

Edit: So I guess I can't say M OBA on these forums.

Doesn't seem any more extreme than someone trying to just get decent at a LoMa/Lords Management/Whatever.

Why would you ever want to? :P

I wouldn't typically say this to someone with a video game goal, but I feel that this behavior is so extreme that my suggestion is to learn to cook, or learn to paint, play the guitar, go to the gym, read a book, or try literally any other form of enrichment.

Just throwin' it out there, gonna leave it out on the table for anyone to pick up n think about. If nobody does, then hey; no harm done.

That's my post.

Do you feel the same way about speed running? I ask out of curiosity because you say this is so extreme when to me it seems like a less extreme option than speedrunning (no time goal and when you're done you're actually done).

Personally I think this is cool, good luck!

Just got done playing for a bit. Currently at 63 stars

Galaxy was already satisfyingly challenging in getting all of the stars as both characters. I felt really complete getting that last Luigi star. Man, that game knew how to walk the line between hardcore yet fun.

Sure you can, repeat after me:

MOBA

Sure you can, repeat after me:

Lords Management

Lords Management

Edit: What sorcery are you using?

Lords Management

MOBA. Pineapple. Politically Correct.

I'm one of the cool kids.

currently at 111 stars

I've now finished 2 and 1/2 playthroughs of Mario, making me Halfway to Halfway to Halfway there