ronniesoak

The Boif and I are going to spend all night playing Handsome Collection

I would, but I don't know what it is! Is this like a collection of games then?

i think it's borderlands

Yea its Borderlands on Xbox One and PS4, Borderlands 2 + ALL DLC's and then the Pre Sequel and all it's DLCs. Im very excited. i finish work in an hour. Whisky and video games, best firday night experience going  

Um, I believe it's actually just Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel ported to XBO/PS4. I was slightly tempted due to the prospect of not having to pay full price on PC and instead just grab it for PS4, but I heard that both games suffer some serious framerate issues. Considering I have a PC capable of handling BL2/PS, I decided to just hold out for Pre-Sequel + some assorted DLC to eventually go on sale for cheap (I already own BL2, but not all of its DLC).

Um, I believe it's actually just Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel ported to XBO/PS4. I was slightly tempted due to the prospect of not having to pay full price on PC and instead just grab it for PS4, but I heard that both games suffer some serious framerate issues. Considering I have a PC capable of handling BL2/PS, I decided to just hold out for Pre-Sequel + some assorted DLC to eventually go on sale for cheap (I already own BL2, but not all of its DLC).

Yea reviews have pointed out that the Pre-Seqeuel suffers frame rate wise under load however 4 people can't sit around my gaming pc and play it, so 4 people around my PS4 and 60" tv will have to do, 

Am getting it today, me and some friends are going to sit through the Pre-Sequel over the weekend. I am actually really psyched that enough people are getting into the current gen of consoles so now I can get some good Co-Op going.

Ahh right, Borderlands. Personally I don't like the series, so I won't be playing it. But have fun man! Sounds like a great weekend ahead of you!  :tup:

Are you going to splash out £250 for the Claptrap edition, that comes with a real working Claptrap?

Ahh right, Borderlands. Personally I don't like the series, so I won't be playing it. But have fun man! Sounds like a great weekend ahead of you! :tup:

Are you going to splash out £250 for the Claptrap edition, that comes with a real working Claptrap?

No,not spending that much $$

"You know boif, you're such a handsome collection"

I honestly love the name of this remaster, more publishers should take this route instead of using, well, "remasters" and "goty edition".

I never played Borderlands for a long time, never saw myself having much fun with it to be honest. In my view it seems that you just shoot stuff and get dozens of loot, and I always feel overwhelmed by lots of options. This is the main point of this game, right?

It is Diablo with an element of skill to it and a dab more wit.

Loved Borderlands 1 and 2, it is especially gratifying if you are playing along side good friends and have an abundance of alcohol.

I'll probably pick it up this weekend.  We haven't had anything new coop to play for awhile, and this is the rare game that supports 3+ person split screen, which is great for us. 

I'll also be picking this up sometime in the next few weeks (I'd rather wait a little bit for the always necessary patches before I jump in).

Hmm, might be worth it for Pre-Sequel split screen with my wife, but I dunno. I feel pretty exhausted on the Borderlands formula after playing through 2 last year.

Hmm, might be worth it for Pre-Sequel split screen with my wife, but I dunno. I feel pretty exhausted on the Borderlands formula after playing through 2 last year.

Yea I can understand that. We played BL 2 a few years ago so it a fresh plus we didn't play any of the DLC

I honestly love the name of this remaster, more publishers should take this route instead of using, well, "remasters" and "goty edition".

"The Master Chief Collection"

"The Master Chief Collection"

Do you think that was a sly nod at the current trend seeming 'Master chief' is so close to 'remaster'? 

We played some of B2 on Sunday, three player split-screen worked great.  The menu screens are small, but much better than the weird, scrollable screens from B1 (the last Borderlands I played). 

Do you think that was a sly nod at the current trend seeming 'Master chief' is so close to 'remaster'? 

Man, if so (which I doubt) they should have just gone all out and called it: The ReMaster Chief Collection